Pendleton County Truck/Tractor Pull
Saturday, July 26, upon conclusion of KOTTPA Pull
Committee Member in Charge: Brent Moore (859) 391-4793
8,000 – 12,000 lb Tractors Sponsored by Limestone FLW.
8,000 Diesel Trucks Sponsored by Andrew Coleman for Judge Executive.
12,000 – 15,000 lb. Tractors Sponsored by Pendleton County Fiscal Court.
Run whatcha-brung! Sponsored by Pendleton County Fiscal Court.
1. This pull is open to Pendleton County Residents. A driver’s license will serve as verification.
2. There will be a $10 entry fee for each class.
3. The first three classes will receive 100% payback.
4. Trophies and Braggin’ Rights are your prize!
5. The contest is to be governed by motorsports committee and all decisions will be final. The committee has the right to stop any pull if it is being operated in an unsafe manner. Failure to obey officials will be automatic disqualification.
6. No alcoholic beverages permitted on fairgrounds property. Any driver caught drinking before or during the pull will be disqualified.
7. Pendleton County Fairgrounds will not be held responsible for accidents or damage to tractors, trucks, drivers, or spectators. All drivers will pull at their own risk.
8. Corbin’s Full Pull will provide the sled sponsored by Limestone FLW and Pendleton County Fiscal Court.
9. Participants are encouraged to write Thank You Notes to sponsors.