Miss Pre-Teen Pendleton County
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Committee Member in Charge: Lisa Wiggins (859) 322-1304 Email: Lisawiggins94@gmail.com
1. Contestants must reside in Pendleton County or attend a Pendleton County School. Exception is made if there are not at least 15 entries by July 13, 2014, at this point the pageant becomes open across the state of Kentucky.
2. Contestant must have reached her 8th birthday by July 1st and cannot have reached her 13th birthday by November 1st.
3. The contestant must be single, never married, never had a marriage annulled, and never had any children.
4. Contestant must be a full time student in an accredited Kentucky school system.
5. Previous winners are ineligible to compete.
6. Entry fee of $40 is due on or before July 13, 2014. Checks made payable to PCYF.
7. Practice is scheduled for July 13, 2014 at 2:00 pm at the Griffin Centre.
8. Winners will be expected to participate in all fair activities throughout the week as requested by committee.
9. All registration forms, proof of age, and proof of residency must be turned into the pageant committee by Sunday, July 13, 2014.
10. Attire: Sundress for the Interview and a floor length gown for stage. 11. The overall winner will be acclaimed and reign as Miss Pre-Teen Pendleton County Youth Fair throughout the year and represent the PCYF at the Miss Pre-Teen Kentucky County Fair Pageant in October 2014. If unable to fulfill her obligations, the 1st runner-up may assume her duties as decided by the pageant committee.
12. People’s Choice Award: Envelopes will be provided for each contestant. $1 per vote.
13. Winner will not receive monetary awards until all state paperwork is completed and turned into the fair board.
14. Contestants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
15. There will be no soliciting of donations of any kind towards state competition.
16. NO ONE will be PERMITTED backstage except for pageant committee members.
17. Pre-Teens must have an adult chaperone during practice and the day of the pageant.
18. Pageant decisions and changes are made by the pageant committee. ALL COMMITTEE AND JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
Miss Pre-Teen Pendleton County, 1st Runner-Up, 2nd Runner-Up, 3rd Runner-Up, 4th Runner-Up, People’s Choice Award, Miss Personality
Winner will receive a one night hotel stay during her state competition in October, $100 Cash Award, Crown and Sash, Trophy, and Flowers.
Crown – Absolute Salon & Spa
Trophies and Flowers – Xanadu Salon
Registration is CLOSED.