Miss Pendleton County Youth Fair
Monday, July 21 at 7:00 PM
Committee Member in Charge: Lisa Wiggins (859) 322-1304
1. Contestants must reside in the state of Kentucky and provide proof of residency upon request.
2. Contestants must be 16 years of age on October 31, but cannot be 22 years of age on October 31st of the current year.
3. The contestant must be single, have never been married, never had a marriage annulled, and never had any children.
4. Previous winners are ineligible to compete.
5. All registration forms, proof of age, and proof of residency must be turned into the pageant committee by Sunday, July 13, 2014.
6. Entry fee of $50 cash or $52.00 ($2.00 convenience fee if using PayPal or credit card button below) is due on or before July 13, 2014. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.
7. Practice is scheduled for July 13, 2014 at 4:00 at the Griffin Centre.
8. Attire: Appropriate Interview attire, Cocktail Dress, One Piece Swimsuit, and Floor Length Gown.
9. People’s Choice Award: Envelopes will be provided for each contestant. $1 per vote.
10. The overall winner will be acclaimed and reign as Miss Pendleton County Youth Fair throughout the year and represent the PCYF at the Miss Kentucky County Fair Pageant in January 2015. If unable to fulfill her obligations, the 1st runner-up may assume her duties as decided by the pageant committee. The county winner will represent the fair pageant at local events as deemed by the committee. If the Overall winner is a Pendleton County resident, only one title will be given.
11. Winner will accompany Little Miss and Mister to their state pageant on August 14, 2014.
12. Winners will be expected to participate in all fair activities throughout the week as requested by committee.
13. Winner will not receive monetary awards until all state paperwork is completed and turned into the fair board.
14. Contestants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
15. There will be no soliciting of donations of any kind towards state competition.
16. NO ONE will be PERMITTED backstage except for pageant committee members.
17. Pageant decisions and changes are made by the pageant committee.
ALL COMMITTEE AND JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
Awards: Overall Miss Pendleton County, County Winner, 1st Runner-Up, 2nd Runner-Up, 3rd Runner-Up, 4th Runner-Up, People’s Choice Award, Miss Congeniality, Miss Personality
Overall Winner will receive a two night hotel stay during her state competition in January, two tickets for the state pageant in January, $300 Cash Award, Crown and Sash, Trophy, and Flowers.
County Winner will receive a Crown and Sash and Flowers.
Crown – Absolute Salon & Spa
Arm Bouquet - Becky’s Flower Basket
Trophies – Tim’s Kitchen
Hotel Stay - CYG Properties
Registration is CLOSED.