Miniature Horse Show
Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Committee Member in Charge: Theresa Emery (859) 472-1238
Weanling Class (2014 foal)
Youth Showmanship (6 years and under)
Yearling Class (2013 foal)
Youth Showmanship (7-12 years old)
2 Year Old Class (2012 foal)
Youth Showmanship (13-18 years old)
3 Year Old or Older Mare
3 Year Old or Older Stallion/Gelding
Best of Show
Youth Walk, Trot, Equitation
Dinner Bell (mares and foals)
Halter, Obstacle/Hunt Combo
1. PCYF and others involved in show production are not responsible for accidents or loss of equipment.
2. Current negative Coggins and KY Health Certificate is required.
3. Everyone must pay gate admission
4. Participants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
5. Rider/horse must be in proportion, at the discretion of show chairman.
6. Ribbons will be awarded 6 places at 75%.
7. Entry fee is $4 per class.
8. Age as of January 1st determines the class eligibility.
Sponsors: Pendleton County Veterinary Hospital, K & M Feed Pet Tack, Napier Pallet Company, Rosenic Farms