Little Mister and Miss
Thursday, July 24 at 6:00 PM
Committee Member in Charge: Lisa Wiggins (859) 322-1304
1. Contestants must reside in Pendleton County or attend a Pendleton County School. Exception is made if there are not at least 15 entries (total of girls and boys) by July 13, 2014, at this point the pageant becomes open across the state of Kentucky.
2. Contestants must have reached their 5th birthday but cannot have reached their 8th birthday by June 30, 2014.
3. The contestant must be a full-time student in an accredited Kentucky School System.
4. Previous winners are ineligible to compete.
5. All registration forms, proof of age, and proof of residency must be turned into the pageant committee by Sunday, July 13, 2014.
6. Entry fee of $25 is due on or before July 13, 2014. Checks made payable to PCYF.
7. Contestants need to be at the Griffin Centre by 5:00 PM already dressed for interview.
8. Attire: Sunday Best (Easter Outfit) Floor-length dresses are NOT permitted.
9. Anyone who has competed at a professional level will be considered ineligible for this pageant. Professionalism is defined as anyone who has performed or competed for monetary game in anything other than amateur contest.
10. People’s Choice Award: Envelopes will be provided for each contestant. $1 per vote.
11. The overall winners will be acclaimed and reign as Little Miss and Mister Pendleton County Youth Fair throughout the year and represent the PCYF at the Little Miss and Mister Kentucky County Fair Pageant on August 14, 2014. If unable to fulfill their obligations, the 1st runner-ups may assume the duties as decided by the pageant committee.
12. Winners will be expected to participate in all fair activities throughout the week as requested by committee.
13. Winners will not receive monetary awards until all state paperwork is completed and turned into the fair
14. Contestants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
15. There will be no soliciting of donations of any kind towards state competition.
16. NO ONE will be PERMITTED backstage except for pageant committee members.
17. Pageant decisions and changes are made by the pageant committee. ALL COMMITTEE AND JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL. No score cards will be distributed.
Little Miss Pendleton County, 1st Runner-Up, 2nd Runner-Up, People’s Choice Award
Little Mister Pendleton County, 1st Runner-Up, 2nd Runner-Up, People’s Choice Award
Overall Winners will receive a $50 Cash Award, Crown and Sash, and Trophy.
Crowns – Absolute Salon & Spa
Trophies for Little Mister – Peoples Kids
Trophies for Little Miss – Tobacco Barn
Registation is now CLOSED.