Pendleton County Farm Tractor Pull
Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Committee Member in Charge: Greg Nichols (859) 322-0760
6,000 – 9,000 lb. Percentage Sponsored by Crouch’s Deer Processing and Rodney Miles Auto Body.
6,000 – 9,000 lb. Heavy Load Sponsored by Old Pike 27 Auto Parts and Tony Greene Trucking.
Percentage - $75, $50, $25
Heavy Load - $75, $50, $25
1. No alcohol permitted on fairgrounds.
2. Weigh-In and Registration will begin at 1:00 PM. Entry fee is $10. Re-Entry fee is also $10.
3. 20 inch drawbar limit, measured on scales on top of stationary point of drawbar.
4. Hook must hang free.
5. No turn buckles or top link hooked to drawbar.
6. Tractors must be farm stock.
7. No cut tires, chains, or duels. (20.8 tire limit)
8. Four-wheel drive tractors must drop front shaft.
9. No jerks of the sled, chain must be tight before pulling.
10. No one except driver is permitted on the track at all times.
11. Tractors must be ready to pull or pass (limit two minutes). In case of a breakdown, tractor will fall back to last place; will not return to original number.
12. Winners of each class will re-weigh.
13. All drivers must be capable of handling the tractor.This will be at the discretion of the motorsports committee.