Cutie Pie Contest
Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Committee Member in Charge: Lisa Wiggins (859) 322-1304
1. Contestants must reside in Pendleton County.
2. Petite Miss and Petite Mister Cutie Pie Contestans must be 2 years of age as of July 24, 2014.
3. Baby Miss and Baby Mister Cutie Pie Contestants must be 3 years of age as of July 24, 2014.
4. Tiny Miss and Tiny Mister Cutie Pie Contestants must be 4 years of age as of July 24, 2014.
5. Contestants will need to be accompanied by an adult.
6. Girls and Boys will compete separately.
7. Attire: Girls- swimsuits (one or two piece), Boys – swim trunks, shoes optional. No alternate clothing will be permitted.
8. Winners may not compete again in the same age division, but may compete in the next level upon reaching the required age.
9. Judges will base their decisions on a combination of appearance and personality. Talent and wardrobe will not be a determining factor.
10. Decisions and changes are made by the committee. ALL COMMITTEE AND JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL. No score cards will be distributed.
111. There will be a $5 entry fee due upon registration. Registration will be before the contest between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm or register here.
Baby Miss and Mister Cutie Pie ($15), 1st Runner-Up ($10), 2nd Runner-Up ($5),
Tiny Miss and Tiny Mister Cutie Pie ($15),
1st Runner-Up ($10), 2nd Runner-Up ($5)
Each participant will receive a ribbon.
Baby Miss – Houchen’s Clothes and Shoes
Baby Mister – Classic Cuts
Tiny Miss – R & B Salon
Tiny Mister – Country Hear
Mail $5 Registration Fee made payable to PCYF to Pendleton County Youth Fair, PO Box 64, Falmouth, KY 41040.