Community Worship/Christian Concert with Featured Guest "Trial by Fire"

Sunday, July 20 at 7:00 P.M. - Griffin Centre
Cooperative of Churches
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7:00 PM  - Paul's Ministry

7:30 PM - Trial by Fire

 

Each year a different local minister is invited to emcee the event.  One or more vocal talents (solo, duet, trio, quartet, choir) will be invited to give a 20-25 minute performance.

 

Each year the church with the largest membership in attendance will take home the attendance trophy.

 

A love offering will be received with 70% of the love offering divided between the group(s) performing and the remaining 30% going to the church with the largest membership in attendance.

 

In the event of severe weather, this event will be held at Falmouth Baptist Church, 403 Maple Avenue, Falmouth KY 41040.

 

EVERYONE WELCOME! 
COME RAIN OR SHINE AND JOIN THE COMMUNITY IN WORSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP!!