4-H/Youth Horse Show
Saturday, July 26 at 10:00 AM
Committee Member in Charge: Theresa Emery (859) 472-123
Showmanship (ages 13 and under)
Showmanship (ages 14-18)
Poles (ages 13 and under)
Poles (ages 14-18)
Western Horsemanship (ages 13 and under)
Western Horsemanship (ages 14-18)
Barrels (ages 13 and under)
Barrels (ages 14-18)
Walk-Trot Pleasure (ages 13 and under)
Western Pleasure (ages 13 and under
Western Pleasure (ages 14-18)
Flags (ages 13 and under)
Flags (ages 14-18)
Stake Race (ages 13 and under)
Stake Race (ages 14-18)
Trail Class (ages 18 and under)
1. Pendleton County Youth Fair and others involved in show production are not responsible for accidents or loss of equipment.
2. Current negative Coggins and KY Health Certificate is required.
3. Registration booth opens at 9:30 AM.
4. No refunds after contestant has entered a class unless the class is canceled or suspended by Show Committee. No fee may be switched to another class.
5. Ribbons and payback awarded to top 6 places at 75%.
6. Riders age as of January 1st determines the class eligibility.
7. ASTM/SEI approved helmets required for all riders.
8. Everyone must pay gate admission.
9. Participants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
Sponsors: Jim and Trish Armour, Xanadu Salon and Spa, Randy’s Clothing and Randy’s Rugged Wear, The Bank of Kentucky