4-H/FFA Market Swine Show
Friday, July 25 at 7:00 PM
See 4-H/FFA Market Livestock Shows and Sale General Rules
Committee Member in Charge:
Josh Tackett (859) 396-6041
1. All general rules apply.
2. All hogs must be owned and weighed in May 2, 2014.
3. All hogs must be born after January 1, 2014.
4. All hogs must be on the fairgrounds by Friday July 25, 2014 by 4:30 p.m. Weigh-out 3:00 p.m. –4:30 p.m.
5. All hogs must weigh a minimum of 185 lbs. at weigh-out to be eligible for sale. Any animal not making the minimum weight requirement on the first weigh-out can take the animal off the scale and re-enter the scales for a second weigh-out. Animals may NOT leave the scale area before second weigh-out.
6. All hogs must have KUIP tags and health papers.
7. All male hogs must be properly castrated at weigh-in.
8. Participants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
4H Novice Showmanship – AllState Insurance
4H Junior Showmanship – R. Mineer HVAC/R
4H Senior Showmanship – Woodhead Funeral Homes and Memorials
4H Reserve Showmanship Champion – State Farm Insurance
4H Showmanship Champion – Kavanaugh Trucking
FFA Novice Showmanship – Nick and Natalie Wolfe
FFA Junior Showmanship – Farm Credit of Mid-America
FFA Senior Showmanship – Butler Lions Club
FFA Reserve Showmanship Champion – Mt. Auburn Homemakers
FFA Showmanship Champion – Moneyhon Tax Service
Overall Showmanship Champion – Carolyn Flaugher
Supreme Champion – Brooksville Farm Supply
Reserve Supreme Champion – Double L Farms
4H Best Bred and Owned – Napier Pallet Inc.
FFA Best Bred and Owned – Napier Pallet Inc.
Pendleton Proud – Pendleton County 4H Council
Overall Rate of Gain Champion – Rockin M Farms