4-H/FFA Market Lamb Show
Friday, July 25 at 6:00 PM
See 4-H/FFA Market Livestock Shows and Sale General Rules
Committee Member in Charge:
Nancy Adams (859) 472-3364
1. All general rules apply.
2. Lambs must be owned and entered with 4-H/FFA Advisor by (May 2, 2014). Lambs must have valid state scrapie free tag/ID.
3. All lambs must have KUIP tag, scrapie tag/ID, and health papers for show/sale.
4. All male lambs must be properly castrated at weigh-in.
5. Lambs must be born after January 1, 2014.
6. All lambs must be clean, slick shorn, with no more than 1/4” wool remaining for show.
7. All lambs must be at fairgrounds by 4:00 p.m. July 25, 2014. Weigh-out 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8. All lambs must weigh a minimum of 75 lbs. to qualify for sale. Any animal not making the minimum weight requirement on the first weigh-out can take the animal off the scale and re-enter the scales for a second weigh-out. Animals may NOT leave the scale area before second weigh-out.
9. Participants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
4H Novice Showmanship – AllState Insurance
4H Junior Showmanship – R. Mineer HVAC/R
4H Senior Showmanship – Woodhead Funeral Homes and Memorials
4H Reserve Showmanship Champion – State Farm Insurance
4H Showmanship Champion – Mike Redden
FFA Novice Showmanship – Moneyhon Tax Service
FFA Junior Showmanship – Rockin M Farms
FFA Senior Showmanship – Napier Pallet Inc.
FFA Reserve Showmanship Champion –Pendleton County Veterinary Hospital
FFA Showmanship Champion – Pendleton County FFA Alumni
Overall Showmanship Champion – Butler Lions Club
Supreme Champion – Carolyn Flaugher
Reserve Supreme Champion – Brooksville Farm Supply
4H Best Bred and Owned – Double L Farms
FFA Best Bred and Owned – Time Out Tavern
Pendleton Proud – Pendleton County 4H Council
Overall Rate of Gain Champion – Fifth Third Bank