4-H/FFA Beef Show
Thursday, July 24 at 7:00 PM
See 4-H/FFA Market Livestock Shows
and Sale General Rules on Page 14
Committee Member in Charge:
Brandon Ross (859) 393-7415
1. All general rules apply.
2. Steers/Heifers must be owned and entered with 4-H/FFA by February 22, 2014.
3. All steers/heifers must participate in the official weigh-in and be KUIP tagged. Must have Health Papers for show/sale.
4. All animals must be dehorned and properly castrated by weigh-in.
5. Steer/heifer must be born after January 1, 2013.
6. All market steers/heifers are required to have necktie along with halter when unattended.
7. Market steers/heifers must be at official weigh-out from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. July 23, 2014.
8. All steers/heifers must weigh a minimum of 900 lbs. at the July 23, 2014 official weigh-out to qualify for sale. Any animal not making the minimum weight requirement on the first weigh-out can take the animal off the scale and re-enter the scales for a second weigh-out. Animals may NOT leave the scale area before second weigh-out.
9. Participants are encouraged to write Thank You notes to sponsors.
4H Novice Showmanship – Mt. Auburn Homemakers
4H Junior Showmanship – R. Mineer HVAC/R
4H Senior Showmanship – Woodhead Funeral Homes and Memorials
4H Reserve Showmanship Champion – State Farm Insurance
4H Showmanship Champion – Wolfe Angus Farms
FFA Novice Showmanship – AllState Insurance
FFA Junior Showmanship –Jacob and Kayla Hart
FFA Senior Showmanship – Moneyhon Tax Service
FFA Reserve Showmanship Champion –Jacob and Kayla Hart
FFA Showmanship Champion – Butler Lions Club
Overall Showmanship Champion – Carolyn Flaugher
Supreme Champion – Klaber and Levi Wolfe
Reserve Supreme Champion – Rockin M Farms
4H Best Bred and Owned – Napier Pallet Inc.
FFA Best Bred and Owned – Time Out Tavern
Pendleton Proud – Pendleton County 4H Council
Overall Rate of Gain Champion – Brooksville Farm Supply