Advisor – Shelley Meyer
Superintendent - Nancy Adams
ROSETTES FOR EACH DIVISION CHAMPION
1. Only Pendleton County 4-H members may exhibit.
2. All projects must have been made during the current year.
3. Once a project unit has been entered in the fair, you must advance to next unit.
4. No article may be entered in two classes nor can any member enter more than one entry in the same class.
5. All 4-H projects except animals must be entered from 10:00 AM. - 1:00 P.M. We are not responsible for entries after this time.
6. All 4-H exhibits will be judged on the Danish System.
7. No food or vegetable items will be returned.
8. All projects must be entered in Unit order, example Unit 1 first, Unit 2 second, etc.
9. Classes numbered 931 and above are COUNTY ONLY.
10. All nonperishable items that qualify for the State Fair will be held at the Extension Office.
RECORD BOOK DIVISION
Award given to Senior High Point Winner
Award given to Advanced Junior High Point Winner
Award given to Junior High Point Winner
The above awards will be presented at 4-H Achievement Banquet.
Premiums - $3.00 - $2.00 - $1.00
1. In each class of the 4-H division there will be a sub-class for project record books. Project records without fair classes will also be accepted for judging.
2. 4-H members are encouraged to enter their record books completed to the extent possible at that time, including a short project story. Project records are mandatory for Market Livestock projects.
3. Record books will be judged on the Danish System.
4. Points will be given based on ribbon award.
5. Records are to be in individual folders with name and project on outside front cover. Previous High Point Record Book winners in a division are not eligible to win again in the same division.
6. Articles not picked up within 10 days will be discarded.
948 Junior Division (9-11 as of Jan. 1, 2014)
949 Advanced Junior Division (12-13 as of Jan. 1, 2014)
950 Senior Division (14-19 as of Jan. 1, 2014)
Market Livestock Record Books
Premiums - $10.00 - $8.00 - $5.00
951 Market Steer
952 Market Heifer
953 Market Swine
954 Market Lamb
955 Market Goat
956 Market Rabbit